Dr. Kalat’s Biological Psychology 13th edition (PDF) is the most widely used etextbook in the course area, and for very very good reason: a high level of scholarship, very clear writing with sometimes humourous and amusing anecdotes and precise examples. Dr. James Kalat’s main goal is to make Biological Psychology 13th edition accessible to all students, not just to pre-meds and Biology majors.
Kalat Biological Psychology 13th edition PDF – One of the best ebook for the subject
Another goal is to convey the excitement of the search for biological explanations of behavior, and Dr. Kalat delivers. Updated with great new topics, real examples and latest recent research findings, the 13th edition continues this ebook’s tradition of quality. Biological Psychology 13th edition Kalat
Access Unlimited Learning with Biological Psychology 13e
- Illustrations connect physiological components to biological psychology explanations, helping you understand challenging concepts.
Biological Psychology 13e PDF
- Bring practical understanding and meaning to topics like anorexia nervosa, a module on intelligence, a section about navigation and place cells, and a section about decision making.
- Stop and Check self-quizzes give you the opportunity to digest and review the material you have just read. Answers follow immediately for each quiz.
NOTE: Kalat’s Biological Psychology 13e Testbank, Instructor Solution Manual and Powerpoint slides are also available with us for only $10. This purchase only includes the eBook Biological Psychology 13th edition in PDF. We also have the older edition for Biological Psychology, see the related products if you are interested in that.
- Author: James W. Kalat
- File Size: 48 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 624 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 13th edition
- Publication Date: January 1, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079QC82KV
- ISBN-10: 1337408204
- ISBN-13: 9781337408202